Knitters & HK leaflets

  • Judith King
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 3, 2003
      1. Knitters K62 spring 2001, $4.00 free shipping

      2. Christmas designs to knit and crochet, Leisure Arts
      xmas stockings, wreaths, ornaments, 10 pg's.....$2.00 free shipping

      3. Bear Brand hand knits for young America, boys and girls sizes 6-14,
      46 pgs. $2.50 free shipping

      Visit me at: http://www.geocities.com/judithnk

      See my hand painted shirts at:
      http://www.home.earthlink.net/~judithnk/

      For scrapbooking supplies visit: The Thrifty Scrapper at:
      http://www.members.tripod.com/judithnk/thriftyscrapper
      We accept Check, Money order or cash PayPal
    • Judith King

                  Message 8 of 9 , May 13 5:51 PM
                    1. Knitters K62 spring 2001, $3.00 plus shipping

                    2. Christmas designs to knit and crochet, Leisure Arts
                    xmas stockings, wreaths, ornaments, 10 pg's.....$1.50 plus shipping

                    3. Bear Brand hand knits for young America, boys and girls sizes 6-14,
                    46 pgs. $2.00 plus shipping