For sale: Forehlich Die Tolle Wolle for sale.

  • knitster
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2003
      I have 3 skeins of Die tolle Wolle for sale. All the same dye lot,
      in a pink peach white variegated color - great for spring socks!!
      100% wool, 176 yds, 50 gms each, sport weight size 5 needle. Label
      states "no chemical additives, hand or machine wash." Original
      price stickers say $6.60 each. All three for $15.00 plus postage.
      PayPal, money order preferred, with check yarn will be held until
      check clears.

      Email me off list at knitster@.... Thanks for looking!

      Jo Ann