Reduction sale

  • djezewski <pollywog@frontiernet.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2003
      I have a special buy on the following yarn Bernat Mardi Gras-Knits
      with a gauge of 4- 4.5 sts=1" Worsted Wt Acrylic with Angelina 4
      colors in stock to choose from Reg price $4.49 a 4 oz ball, on
      Special at $2.50 per ball just this week. Please mention Yahoo Goups
      to get your sale price, Choice of Black, Navy, Burgandy or Cream
      18 balls Black
      http://www.mypollywogs.com/angblk.JPG
      http://www.mypollywogs.com/mardigras05.JPG
      http://www.mypollywogs.com/mardigras04.JPG
      http://www.mypollywogs.com/mardigras01.JPG

      Midnight/Leaf Scanandia Type Designer Yarn
      (thick and thin)and Also Creamsicle. On sale at $18 lb(reg $20)
      Cones average 2 lbs and 2 lbs 1 oz. I have 3 cones of the Midnight
      Leaf and 1 cone of the Creamsicle. This yarn felts really really
      nicely to make totes or other felted items.
      http://www.mypollywogs.com/bluegrnwl.JPG
      http://www.mypollywogs.com/creamsicle.JPG

      Antique White Wool Boucle with Rayon Binder. $22 lb or buy the full
      2 lb 4 oz cone for $32(was $38)Great for Channel type jackets.
      Yardage unknown but looks like about 1200 ypp by my guess. Machine
      or Hand Knit.
      http://pollywogs.topcities.com/whitebouq.jpg

      Bernat Cherish Baby Soft Sparkle- Blossom Ombre sparkle.75.2%
      Acrylic/22.2 Acetate/2.6% Nylon 22.5 sts=4", 1.5 oz skeins Reg $1.59
      each special buy at $.95 ea
      http://www.mypollywogs.com/cherish.JPG

      Great for socks, great for sweaters, this is 1/8 wt 100% wool ith a
      high twist for durablility. 4480 yds per lb. Yarn is felt resistant.
      On sale below wholesale at $5 lb on full cones(this week only for
      Yahoo Group members). Cones average 2 3/4 lbs- to 3 lbs. Yarn is a
      grey heather with plum undertones. Great for machine knitting,
      weaving or use double for handknitting.
      http://www.mypollywogs.com/hurrican3.jpg

      Please be sure to include your zip code for shipping quotes. NY
      state residents add 4% sales tax. All items are from a smoke free
      shop.
      Diane/Pollywogs
      www.mypollywogs.com