Colinette Point Five Zebra

  • Cherry Meyers
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003
      Hi,
      I've got 10 skeins of Colinette Point Five Zebra yarn I'd like to sell.
      I purchased this yarn last fall, but I've decided that I'm not likely to
      use it and I know someone will enjoy this wonderful very fast and fun to
      knit yarn.

      It's 100% wool. 55 yards to a 50 gram skein. Knits on size 17 needles
      at about 2 st/in.
      I'm asking $99.00 for the 10 skeins. I would prefer payment by paypal
      (cash only). I'm in North Carolina and will ship as economically as I
      can.
      The color can be seen at the following link:
      http://www.colinette.com/col_zebra.htm

      If you are interested in the yarn but the payment method is a problem,
      let me know.

      Thanks so much for looking, Cherry in eastern NC