Fw: Yarn for Sale

  • judy j seip
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      I have the following for sale, check or mo only. Buyer pays shipping.

      1. 8 oz Jamieson and Smith Jumperweight Shetland, Gilly Green #fc46. This
      is the amount and color required for the Faux Russian Stole in Gathering
      of Lace. $30.00

      2. 5 balls, 1972 yards of Harmony from Bendigo Woolen Mills. This is a
      medium heathered blued. 30%wool, 69.6%cotton, 4%lycra. $35.00

      3. Euroflax Linen yarn, sport weight. A 1 1b cone and two 100 gr skeins,
      1840 yrds total. French blue. $60.00

      Thanks for looking,
      Judy