Re: [knitswap] New poll for knitswap

  • Margie Armbruster
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2000
      o Yes! Let's Get Rid of the Banners! I'll be glad to help fund it.
      Margie Y. Armbruster
    • Howell, Pamela
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
        Hi,

        I'm not sure where to go next - I got to the page, but it was a place to
        register for "e-group."

        In any case, my vote is for the last item: I'd rather have the ads, and
        feel the list shouldn't cost anyone.

        Thanks,

        Pamela Howell