Available from Stash

  • Laura A Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      I still have a few items for sale from my stash:
      1. The 9 skeins of Astra by Missoni in a green/gold blending is
      available. Each is 110 yrds and calls for a size 6 to 7 needle with a
      gauge of 20st/24 rows to 4 inches. I'd like 45 dollars for this lot.Each
      skein was orginially 12.25 apiece.

      2. 8 skeins of Rowan Donegal Bright in shade 494 which is a hot pink.
      This knits on a size 3-4 with a 26-28sts/34-40rows gauge. I'd like 20 for
      this.

      3. 8 skeins of Rowan Donegal Bright in shade 497, a pea green. Uses size
      3-4 with 26-28sts/34-40 row gauge. 20 for this also.

      Above from smoke free and pet free home, postage extra.
      Thanks, Laura Jones, laura.a.j@...