9150add for sockyarn - your labor day chance

  • M. Schimbach,Bastel- & Hobbykiste
    Sep 1, 2002
      8x 50g Regia normal 4ply
      4x 50g Regia Stretch color 4ply
      4x 100g Socka/Fortissima 4ply
      4x 50g Hot Socks 4ply
      4x 50g Strapaz Multi
      2x 100g Twister 4ply
      the colors are in surprise - mix of all I have in stock - you will like
      them
      yarn price for 1600g yarn is $ 99
      shipping for $ 10
      for using PayPal please sent $ 109 and wrote "labor day - chance"
      for sending Check or other methodes please contact me private

      2x 150g Socka Ambiente 6ply
      6x 50g Regia normal
      2x 50g Regia stretch solid
      4x 50g Regia stretch color
      2x 100g Regia Liniesteps Regia are all 4ply
      2x 100g Socka Folklore cotton
      3x 100g Socka/Fortissima normal Socka/Fortissima are all 4ply
      the colors are in surprise - mix of all I have in stock - you will like
      them
      yarn price for 1600g yarn is $ 105
      shipping for $ 10
      for using PayPal please sent $ 115 and wrote "chance of the week"
      for sending Check or other methodes please contact me private

      example 1
      2x 150g Socka Ambiente 6ply
      3x 100g Socka 4ply surprise
      yarn price for 600g yarn is $ 40
      shipping for $ 9
      for using PayPal please sent $ 49 and wrote "example 1"
      for sending check or other methodes please contact me private

      example 2
      2x 150g Socka Ambiente 6ply
      3x 100g Regia 4ply surprise
      yarn price for 600g yarn is $ 40
      shipping for $ 9
      for using PayPal please sent $ 49 and wrote "example 2"
      for sending check or other methodes please contact me private

      2x 150g Socka Ambiente 6ply
      6x 50g Regia normal 4ply
      5x 100g Socka/Fortissima normal 4ply
      10x 50g Strapaz Multi color
      the colors are in surprise - mix of all I have in stock - you will like
      them
      yarn price for 1600g yarn is $ 105
      shipping for $ 10
      for using PayPal please sent $ 115 and wrote "fall box"
      for sending Check or other methodes please contact me private

      8x 50g Regia normal 4ply
      2x 100g Socka Folklore cotton
      6x 100g Socka/Fortissima normal Socka/Fortissima are all 4ply
      2x 100g Twister 4ply
      4x 50g Steinbach Strapaz Multi
      the colors are in surprise - mix of all I have in stock - you will like
      them
      yarn price for 1600g yarn is $ 105
      shipping for $ 10
      for using PayPal please sent $ 115 and wrote "weekend box"
      for sending Check or other methodes please contact me private

      6x 100g Stahl Mexico for sweater - pattern how to knit you can find in
      the files
      most people need 600g for this sweater
      if you have to much, you can knit socks from the rest
      if you like this sweater, you can get it in limited "in stock yarn"
      (hope to get new delivery, but was not sure)
      9069 for 1 buyer/sweater
      9071 for 1buyer/sweater
      9072 for 1 buyer/sweater
      9076 for 1 buyer/sweater
      envelope with this 600g yarn include shipping is for $ 50
      please contact first to reserve the number you want - because limited !!
      for using PayPal please sent $ 50 and wrote "mexico 90.. (the number you
      want)"
      for sending Check or other methodes please contact me private

      10x 50g Alwo solid colors 4ply
      8x 50g Regia normal 4ply
      4x 100g Socka/Fortissima normal Socka/Fortissima are all 4ply
      3x 100g Twister solid colors 4ply
      the colors are in surprise - mix of all I have in stock - you will like
      them
      yarn price for 1600g yarn is $ 102
      shipping for $ 10
      for using PayPal please sent $ 112 and wrote "solid box"
      for sending Check or other methodes please contact me private

      2x 100g Regia Liniesteps 4ply
      18x 50g Regia normal 4ply
      4x 50g Regia stretch uni 4ply
      6x 50g Regia stretch color 4ply
      the colors are in surprise - mix of all I have in stock - you will like
      them
      yarn price for 1600g yarn is $ 118
      shipping for $ 10
      for using PayPal please sent $ 128 and wrote "regia box"
      for sending Check or other methodes please contact me private

      4x 50g Alwo solid colors 4ply
      8x 50g Hot socks 4ply
      4x 50g Strapaz Multi
      8x 50g Regia normal 4ply
      4x 100g Socka/Fortissima normal 4ply
      the colors are in surprise - mix of all I have in stock - you will like
      them
      yarn price for 1600g yarn is $ 105
      shipping for $ 10
      for using PayPal please sent $ 115 and wrote "bargain chance"
      for sending Check or other methodes please contact me private

      24x 50g Regia Multi Effekt Color 4ply "new colors"
      yarn price for 1200g yarn is $ 99
      shipping for $ 10
      for using PayPal please sent $ 109 and wrote "regia multi"
      for sending Check or other methodes please contact me private

      hope this is are good chances for you
      thanks
      Martina

      --