38484FS AG pom-pom scarf kit, embroidery kit, and assorted crochet squares

  • craftlady10
    Aug 6 6:09 PM

      American Girl Crafts

      Pom-Pom Scarfs kit

      From online:

      Create fun; colorful pom-poms that connect together to make this puffy; fluffy scarf. American Girl Crafts Pom-Pom Scarves Kit makes two scarves; one for you and one for your doll. Kit includes project idea book

      This is a kit which includes

      Project & idea booklet

      1 large pom-pom maker

      1 small pom-pom maker

      Orange, red and pink yarn

      1 plastic needle

      Cord

      $15 plus shipping

      Embroidery Kit

      All in picture included

      $15 plus shipping

      Pictures can be seen at:

      http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23886165

      Crochet Squares Assorted colors

      This is an assortment of crochet squares that never got assembled. I would like to sell them as a lot. They have been stored in plastic.

      Someone who crochets just needs to assemble these and they have a blanket.

      29 squares color: White approx. 5 1/2" X 5 1/2"

      15 squares color: rose approx. 4 3/4" X 4 3/4"

      24 squares color: cream approx. 4 1/2" X 4 1/2"

      4 squares color: green approx. 4 1/4" X 4 1/4”

      1 square color: rose & cream approx. 4 3/4" X 4 3/4"

      1 square color: yellow approx. 4” X 4”

      4 squares color: moss green approx. 4 1/2" X 4 1/2"

      total of 74 squares

      $35 plus shipping

      Picture can be seen at

      http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23273144

      Since some have started in the past they couldn’t access a link posted, if having trouble accessing link please send me an email.

      If interested, please email me with item in subject, along with your zip code to calculate postage. Please state in email method of payment

      No smoking/pets

      payment: money order preferred, or personal check.

      (will have to clear before package is mailed)

      prices do not include shipping

      Barbara Roske  in N.Y.

      mombr4@...