38483Fs More Yarns

  • craftlady10
    Aug 4 5:52 PM

      I am continuing to de-stash many boxes of my yarn along with many of my moms she didn't get to use.

      If interested please send a private email, thanks

      Patons Canadiana
      4 ply Worsted Weight
      100 Acrylic
      20 sts = 4” on 7 needle
      100g balls (does not give yardage)
      There are 7 balls same dye lot, Color # 57 Dark Green.

      $25 plus shipping

      Bernat Softee baby

      100% Acrylic

      22 sts = 4” on 6 needle

      395 yards

      Color: White

      There are 4 balls of this yarn. 3 balls are full 395 yards (5oz.), 1 ball is partial approx. 3oz.

      All for $10 plus shipping

      Caron One Pounder

      16 sts = 4” on 9 needle

      100% Acrylic

      Color: Midnight Blue

      4 ply worsted weight

      $6 plus shipping

      Lion Brand

      Pound of Love

      19 sts = 4” on 8 needle

      100% Acrylic

      Color: white

      Ball weights approx. 12 ounces (not full ball)

      $6 plus shipping

      Eyelash Sequin Loops & Threads yarn

      100% Polyester

      76 yards

      16 sts = 4” on 10 1/2 needle

      5 balls Color: Flamingo (pink), 4 same dye lot, one ball different dye lot (they all look very close in color if not the same)

      4 balls Color: Denim (dark blue), 3 balls same dye lot, one ball different dye lot (they all look very close in color if not the same)

      2 balls Color: Flame (red), same dye lot

      1 ball Color: Frosty (light blue),

      $3.50 a ball plus shipping

      Red Heart Boutique

      Sashay Team Spirit

      97% Acrylic, 3% Metallic Polyester

      16 sts = 4” on 9 needle

      30 yards

      (Pd. $5.99 a ball)

      Color: Navy/Grey

      3 balls dye lot 221

      1 ball dye lot 212

      Both look very close if not the same in color

      Color: gold/purple, 3 balls same dye lot

      Color: Burgundy/Gold, 3 balls same dye lot

      Color: Gold/Black, 3 balls same dye lot

      $4 a ball plus shipping

      Chenille yarn

      This yarn wound into cakes (since balls were coming undone)

      Reminds me of Bohemia yarn

      1 cake brown 2 oz.

      1 ball camel 4 1/2 oz.

      1 cake multi 5 oz.

      1 cake tan 2 1/2 oz.

      1 cake purple 3 oz.

      $12 plus shipping

      Picture can be seen at  http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23273144  Since some have started in the past they couldn’t access a link posted, if having trouble accessing link please send me an email.

      There are many other yarns available at link

      If interested, please email me with yarn in subject, name of yarn interested in along with your zip code to calculate postage. Please state in email method of payment

      No smoking/pets

      payment: money order preferred, or personal check.

      (will have to clear before package is mailed)

      prices do not include shipping

      Barbara Roske in N.Y.

      mombr4@...