38475F/S YARN: Zino self-striping sock yarn
- Jul 31, 2014
PLYMOUTH ZINO SUPERWASH MERINO/NYLON SOCK YARN
I have multiple colors of Zino. Still in original, unopened, factory bag.
Plymouth Zino is a great sock blend of superwash merino and nylon. That blend makes them ideal for sock knitting - machine washable with bounce and memory. Easy care, beautiful socks that keep their shape - what could be better!
Plymouth’s Zino is a great self-striping sock blend, with long color changes with subtle transitions. In both vibrant and neutral color palettes.
I made some very pretty and durable gloves in Zino. I think Zino is gorgeous in entrelac, especially in the Dianna entrelac lace shawl. All look fantastic worked in this yarn! Sample project pics here: https://picasaweb.google.com/111145670531117327904/ProjectsKnitInZino
Made in Italy.
Zino is discontinued. Last chance to get this versatile yarn.
• Suggested Retail $80.00 per bag
• My price: $58 per bag + shipping
• Content: 75% Superwash Merino Wool/25% Nylon. Made in Italy
• Put up: 5 skeins per bag.
• Weight/Yardage: 100 grams/436 yards per skein. 500 grams per bag.
• Gauge: 1” = 8 stitches on size U.S. 2 needles
• Knitting Weight: Sock
• Care: Machine Wash Gentle Cold, Dry Flat
I have Zino in the following colors:
· #2 lavender/rose/taupe
· #3 pink/orange/goldenrod 3 bags/15 skeins
· #4 magenta/lavender/blue/goldenrod 3 bags/15 skeins
· #6 greens 4 bags/20 skeins
· #7 blues/greens 3 bags/15 skeins
· #8 purple/magenta/pink/grey 2 bags/10 skeins
· #9 browns 4 bags/20 skeins
· #10 blues/tan 2 bags/10 skeins
Photos of the above yarn (and others) here: https://picasaweb.google.com/111145670531117327904 Click on picture to see multiple views of each color.
If interested, please reply to me off-list at deboraheh@... and include the following:
Yarn you are interested in
Quantity you want
Your shipping address, with zip code, so I can figure shipping costs for you
Deb Hobson in MO USA
No Pets. Smoke free home. Stored protected in closet.
Prices do not include shipping.
PAYMENT: money order, cashier’s check or PayPal, as long as you pay any PayPal fees. I don’t understand PayPal fee schedule, and have not figured PayPal fees into the price.
I will ship as soon as your payment clears.
I am willing to ship outside of the Continental U.S.
I use recycled boxes and bags, but I will charge you for any shipping containers I have to buy.