38475F/S YARN: Zino self-striping sock yarn

  • Deb
    Jul 31, 2014

      PLYMOUTH ZINO SUPERWASH MERINO/NYLON SOCK YARN

           I have multiple colors of Zino. Still in original, unopened, factory bag.

           Plymouth Zino is a great sock blend of superwash merino and nylon. That blend makes them ideal for sock knitting - machine washable with bounce and memory. Easy care, beautiful socks that keep their shape - what could be better!

           Plymouth’s Zino is a great self-striping sock blend, with long color changes with subtle transitions. In both vibrant and neutral color palettes.

           I made some very pretty and durable gloves in Zino. I think Zino is gorgeous in entrelac, especially in the Dianna entrelac lace shawl. All look fantastic worked in this yarn! Sample project pics here: https://picasaweb.google.com/111145670531117327904/ProjectsKnitInZino

           Made in Italy.

           Zino is discontinued. Last chance to get this versatile yarn.

      • Suggested Retail $80.00 per bag

      • My price: $58 per bag + shipping

      • Content: 75% Superwash Merino Wool/25% Nylon. Made in Italy

      • Put up: 5 skeins per bag.

      • Weight/Yardage: 100 grams/436 yards per skein.  500 grams per bag.

      • Gauge: 1” = 8 stitches on size U.S. 2 needles

      • Knitting Weight: Sock

      • Care: Machine Wash Gentle Cold, Dry Flat

      I have Zino in the following colors:

      ·        #2 lavender/rose/taupe

      ·        #3 pink/orange/goldenrod 3 bags/15 skeins

      ·        #4 magenta/lavender/blue/goldenrod 3 bags/15 skeins

      ·        #6 greens 4 bags/20 skeins

      ·        #7 blues/greens 3 bags/15 skeins

      ·        #8 purple/magenta/pink/grey 2 bags/10 skeins

      ·        #9 browns 4 bags/20 skeins

      ·        #10 blues/tan 2 bags/10 skeins

      Photos of the above yarn (and others) here: https://picasaweb.google.com/111145670531117327904 Click on picture to see multiple views of each color.

      If interested, please reply to me off-list at deboraheh@... and include the following:

      Yarn you are interested in

      Quantity you want

      Your shipping address, with zip code, so I can figure shipping costs for you

      Payment preference

      Deb Hobson in MO USA

      deboraheh@...

      No Pets.  Smoke free home.  Stored protected in closet.

      Prices do not include shipping.

      PAYMENT: money order, cashier’s check or PayPal, as long as you pay any PayPal fees.  I don’t understand PayPal fee schedule, and have not figured PayPal fees into the price.

      I will ship as soon as your payment clears.

      I am willing to ship outside of the Continental U.S.

      I use recycled boxes and bags, but I will charge you for any shipping containers I have to buy.