38465OFFER: Patons Kismet yarn Livonia MI 48150

  • knighto3226
    Jul 19, 2014

      Name: Sue Knighton Livonia  MI

      Paton's Kismet yarn I am asking $12 for all 6 skeins plus Shiping in the 48 US states only.
      I will accept payment to my Paypal account or a USPO mail order for the exact amount.
      Like new condition, labels are a little wrinkled due to age/in storage.
      Made in Great Britain, discontinued. Date on label is 11/28/1983.
      It is called Touch of Mohair, and are 50g balls (probably 246 yds)
      made of 80% Acrylic and 20% Mohair.
      2 skeins of a light blue Shade 369 Lot 11/043
      2 skeins of white Shade 368 Lot 10981
      2 skeins of a lavender Shade 2385 Lot 03731
      Symbol for needles says 10/UK and below that is 3 1/2.

      See image of wrappers in my Album under knighto3226.
      I have not knit anything in several years and am no longer very familiar with the symbols on the labels and this is not an American yarn.
      Can be picked up locally or Will ship in the 48 US states only. Shipping cost will be actual cost.