38463FS Brittany Black Walnut Crochet Hooks - NEW

  • darbost
    Jul 18, 2014

      Alas, I've decided to sell the duplicate Brittany Black Walnut Crochet Hooks I have.  They are new, in original packaging from Brittany.  I have the following sizes:

      Set 1 - $180.00 plus shipping from NJ

      Size E - 3.5 mm

      Size G - 4.25 mm

      Size H - 5.0 mm

      Size K - 6.5 mm

      Size L - 8.0 mm

      Size M - 9.0 mm

      Set 2 - $120 plus shipping from NJ

      I also have the following extras

      Size E - 3.5 mm

      Size K - 6.5 mm

      Size L - 8.0 mm

      Size M - 9.0 mm

      The cheapest I've seen them on eBay for is $29.00 for one size G plus shipping and as high as $48.00 for single hooks.

      I prefer a check or money order as PayPal fees are just too expensive.  I paid dearly for these when I bought them with the intent that my daughter and granddaughters would take to the craft.  Hasn't happened so they need to go to someone who will cherish and use them.

      Darlene Bost

      in Hazlet, NJ