38459FS Quilt Magazines

  • craftlady10
    Jul 5, 2014

      I am posting these, since many knitters also do many other crafts, I'm having to de-stash this entire sewing room due to not being able to sew any longer with these injuries. If Interested send a email, have many other items, will post as I can.

      The Quilter Magazine March 2002, $4 plus shipping

      For Antique Quilt Lovers Collector’ Edition Spring 2005, $4 plus shipping

      Inspirations from the Past July 2000, $4 plus shipping

      Fons & Poter's Love of Quilting, March/April 2005, $4 plus shipping

      Fons & Poter's Love of Quilting, March/April 2007, $4 plus shipping

      Fons & Poter's Love of Quilting, July/August 2007, $4 plus shipping

      Fons & Poter's Love of Quilting, September/October 2007

      There is one page loose from magazine, $4 plus shipping

      Fons & Poter's Love of Quilting, January/February 2008, $4 plus shipping

      Fons & Poter's Love of Quilting, Easy Quilts Winter 2009, $4 plus shipping

      or all 9 magazines $30 plus shipping

      If interested, please email me with Quilt Magazine in subject, issue, along with your zip code to calculate postage. Please state in email method of payment

      Picture can be seen at

      http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24092133  Since some have started in the past they couldn’t access a link posted, if having trouble accessing link please send me an email.

      Barbara Roake in N.Y.

      mombr4@...

      No smoking/pets

      payment: money order preferred, or personal check

      (will have to clear before package is mailed)

      prices do not include shipping