38443SOLD: Mixed Box of Better Yarns(Classic Elite, Brown She...

  • mcyarn
    Jun 12, 2014

      This has been sold.  Thanks for all the inquiries.

      Marianne Chase

      Hi All-

      I have a 4+ pound, mixed box of better yarns available.
       When I had my store, I only would keep a single dye-lot on the shelves at a time.  These are odd skeins left over when new dye lots came in.
      Included in this box is:
      Classic Elite Fame (25% silk, 75% rayon) on mill cones (what they wind 50 gram skeins from)14+ ounces (net after weight of 5 cones [3/4oz ea] deducted);
      Brown Sheep "Kaleidoscope" (space dyed Cotton Fleece);
      Schoeller Esslinger "Ballerina"
      Pingouin "Metis" (Cotton Linen Blend)
      Pingouin Pingorex Baby Fantasia
      and more.
      The Classic Elite FAME alone would retail for over $100.00 of sold on 50 gram skeins.

      Picture at:

      PRICE: $45.00 plus shipping

      Prices do NOT include shipping.

      Insurance is buyers' option, however I will not be responsible for uninsured packages after they cross the counter at the Post Office, UPS or FedEx.

      I accept personal checks, money orders & Paypal from US Buyers.
      If you’re outside of theUSA , I only accept Money Orders drawn in US $$.

      No paypal from non-US buyers because paypal charges a higher fee to the seller(me) to accept payments from outside the US regardless of whether the payment is designatedto be paid in US $$$, in addition to the currency conversion fee. Sorry.

      I don't accept post-dated checks nor can I "hold" anything if someone else wants it. Sorry.

      More yarns and also some fabrics are pictured on:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/