38441Yarn for Sale Thanks

  • Jill
    Jun 7, 2014
      Hi all,

      Just wanted to say "Thank You" for all the suggestions I received on
      what to do with my out of control stash.
      I will be busy this week getting ready for a garage sale but plan on
      getting my yarn together after that.
      I will most likely be listing here and on Ravelry to start.

      If you'd emailed me with specific requests please be patient and don't
      be afraid to keep bugging me if you
      are looking for something in particular

      Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
      Jill Ramos
      Saratoga Springs, NY
      Where the race for the next Triple Crown winner continues...