38439Angora Special and Other Discounts: 10% - 35% Off

  • anywhereontheiucampus
    Jun 11, 2014

      **10% off Angora and Angora Blends IN ADDITION TO discounts below.**

      And that is on top of the fact that my prices before discount are already the LOWEST on Ravelry.  **Specific Angora Yarns and pricing at end of email.**

      Pictures on request or they can be seen in my Ravelry For Sale section:

      http://www.ravelry.com/people/Tanager/stash/trade

      Purchases of $25 and greater ship for free in the U.S.  If you are in another country, let's discuss shipping.

      Level One: Angora purchases of $1-$34: 10% off

      Level 2: Purchases of $35-$99: 12% discount.  Repeat customers receive 15% off.  For angora, take additional 10% off.

      Level 3: Purchases of $100-$199: 15% discount.  Repeat customers receive 20% off.  For angora, take additional 10% off.

      Level 4: Purchases of $200 and greater: 20% discount.  Repeat customers receive 25% off.  For angora, take additional 10% off.

      Add up your angora and other yarn purchases to determine your “level.”  Your angora discount is your discount level plus 10%.  The discount for your other purchases is your discount level.

      Example: You want to buy $20 of angora and $20 of other types of yarn I have already posted for sale.  Your total is $40, qualifying you for Level 2.  Let’s say you are a repeat customer, so the discount on your angora will be 25%.  Discount on the other $20 is 15%.  So, angora cost after discount is $15.  Cost of other yarn after discount is $17.  Your bill is $32 instead of $40.

      All yarn is new and unused unless otherwise specified, but PLEASE DO ask any questions you might have before you buy to be sure that you will be happy with your purchase. This is final sale unless I totally messed something up.

      Non-smoking house; yarn is stored away from pets.

      PayPal strongly preferred for domestic shipments but required for international sales.

      I can usually ship within one day of receiving payment.

      I am selling my entire stash of 50+ bins, and will be posting specific items a few at a time on this list, but if you don't want to wait, would like to see everything now, and are a member of Ravelry, I have listed everything for sale there.  My Rav name is Tanager.

      http://www.ravelry.com/people/Tanager/stash/trade

      ***Thanks so much for stopping by!***

      Sara Bettencourt

      Houston, TX

      Classic Elite Lush – 1 cone, dusty sage, $87 plus $5 shipping, 2,144 yards. Great for large projects -- Knit straight through with no ends to weave in.  Equal to about 17.5 skeins.

      Berroco Pleasure, 10 balls, brown, $49 plus $2 shipping for all 10 -- One unopened bag of 10 -- Prefer to sell entire bag, but let me know if you are interested in buying by-the-ball.

      ACA 100% Angora, 13 balls light brown, $7 plus $1 shipping each or $78 for all 13 including shipping.

      ACA 100% Angora, 5 balls light brown (this set is slightly warmer or redder than the previous set), $7 plus $1 shipping each or $33 for all 5 including shipping

      Anny Blatt 100% Angora, deep fuschia, 9 balls, $7 plus $1 shipping each or $54 for all 9 including shipping.

      Anny Blatt 100% Angora, dark navy blue, 12 balls, $7 plus $1 shipping each or $72 for all 12 including shipping.

      Touch Yarns Hand Painted Angora/Wool Blend from Australia, color Rose Garden, 1 center-pull ball, 467 yd., $21 shipped.  (Retailed for $30)

      Italana No. 1, 6 balls, black, $4.50 plus $1 shipping each or $27 for all 6 including shipping, **Fabulous angora blend - so soft!**

      Italana No. 1, gray/white, $4.50 plus $1 shipping for the unused ball. There are 5 of these. $8 including shipping for the partials that together equal 3 balls. Or $32 for all including shipping.  **Fabulous angora blend - so soft!**

      Plum Crazy Ranch and Fiber Art, handspun angora/cashmere/silk/llama, baby/fingering wt, pink and gray, $18 including shipping