38437F/S Books For The Machine Knitter

  • craftlady10
    Jun 5, 2014

      I'm re-posting these books that were sold pend payment for the last month. I can not hold them any longer being told payment was mailed not once but twice in two separate email's to find out yesterday that it was never mailed. Due to no reply to my last email I an re-offering these book.

      If interested please send a private email to mombr4@....

      These are older books for the machine knitter. They are all in great condition, no tears or writing other than the one noted there are a few pages with highlight.

      Due to the high prices found online for these books, I am not pricing them but offering them with make an offer. Most I found are in the UK, and only one or two in the states. If interested send a email with your offer which will be plus shipping, and I will reply if I will accept your offer or not.

      Electronic Knitting Kathleen Kinder
      An Introduction for brother and Knitmaster Knitters
      108 page soft covered book
      Copyright 1984

      The Machine Knitter's
      Book of The Ribber
      Volume 1
      All You Want To Know About Your Ribber
      By Kathleen Kinder
      Copyright 1984
      120 page soft covered book of Patterns, Tools and techniques
      Book has a few pages with some highlighted.

      The Machine Knitter's
      Book of The Ribber
      Volume 2
      By Kathleen Kinder
      Copyright 1985
      199 page soft covered book of Patterns, Tools and techniques

      Pictures can be seen at

      http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23275480

      Since some have started in the past they couldn’t access a link posted, if having trouble accessing link please send me an email.

      If interested, please email me with name of book in subject, along with your zip code to calculate postage. Please state in email method of payment.

      Barbara Roske in N.Y.

      mombr4@...

      No smoking/pets

      payment: money order preferred, or check

      (will have to clear before package is mailed)

      price does not include shipping

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic