38427F/S Looms

  • craftlady10
    May 30, 2014

      Included Small, Medium and Large Doodle Looms,

      to create pompons from 1.5 to 4 inches

      Patterns for:

      Small white cat, Baby Birds with Eggs, Large Panda

      $6 plus shipping

      Knit–A-Round Loom

      C. W. Designs Inc. 1993

      Copyright on booklet Copyright 1994

      This is a 32 peg round loom that measures 12” from outer edge to outer edge

      Included is Instruction book and pattern guide (there are no tears or writing), 2 needle tools

      Instruction booklet includes

      Basic instructions

      Suggestions for left handed knitters

      To create a round piece

      To create a flat piece

      Increase & decreases

      How to remove items from the wheel (loom)

      Patterns included:

      Ski cap (with self-knit cuff)

      Hat with fold-up cuff

      Snood/cowl collar

      Baby hat and booties

      $18 plus shipping

      If interested, please email me with name yarn in subject, along with your zip code to calculate postage. Please state in email method of payment.

      Pictures at

      Since some have started in the past they couldn’t access a link posted, if having trouble accessing link please send me an email.

      Barbara Roske in N.Y.

      No smoking/pets

      Payment: money order preferred, or check

      (will have to clear before package is mailed)

      prices do not include shipping