38427F/S Looms

  • craftlady10
    May 30, 2014

      Doodle-Loom

      Included Small, Medium and Large Doodle Looms,

      to create pompons from 1.5 to 4 inches

      Included

      Instructions

      Patterns for:

      Small white cat, Baby Birds with Eggs, Large Panda

      $6 plus shipping

      Knit–A-Round Loom

      C. W. Designs Inc. 1993

      Copyright on booklet Copyright 1994

      This is a 32 peg round loom that measures 12” from outer edge to outer edge

      Included is Instruction book and pattern guide (there are no tears or writing), 2 needle tools

      Instruction booklet includes

      Basic instructions

      Suggestions for left handed knitters

      To create a round piece

      To create a flat piece

      Increase & decreases

      How to remove items from the wheel (loom)

      Patterns included:

      Ski cap (with self-knit cuff)

      Hat with fold-up cuff

      Muffler/c\scarf

      Afghan

      Snood/cowl collar

      Baby hat and booties

      $18 plus shipping

      If interested, please email me with name yarn in subject, along with your zip code to calculate postage. Please state in email method of payment.

      Pictures at

      http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23273144

      Since some have started in the past they couldn’t access a link posted, if having trouble accessing link please send me an email.

      Barbara Roske in N.Y.

      mombr4@...

      No smoking/pets

      Payment: money order preferred, or check

      (will have to clear before package is mailed)

      prices do not include shipping