38424F/S Buttons

  • craftlady10
    May 20, 2014

      These are more buttons from my personal collection, which are most bought loose from button manufacture years ago, others just left over from projects. Measurements are approx. on those where mentioned and I believe most are plastic unless otherwise noted.

      Group # 1

      Brown/ tan buttons approx. 3/8"

      30 buttons (several groups available)

      $7 plus shipping

      Group # 2

      Tan brown specks buttons approx. 1/2"

      30 buttons (several groups available)

      These buttons are from Bellcraft button company

      $7 plus shipping

      Group # 3

      Light Brown buttons approx. 1/2"

      28 buttons

      $7 plus shipping

      Group # 4

      Light Brown Translucent shank oval buttons

      2 sizes

      13 smaller buttons approx. 3/4"

      10 larger buttons 1”

      $15 plus shipping

      Group # 5

      Aqua buttons approx. 3/4"

      20 buttons (2 groups available)

      $7 plus shipping

      Group # 6

      Silver shank buttons approx. 1/2"

      20 buttons (3 groups available)

      $7 plus shipping

      Group # 7

      La Mode Black/Gold shank buttons

      They were bought from button company years ago.,

      and have been stored in plastic zip bags,

      Size 18, 7 buttons approx. 3/8”

      Size 15, 8 buttons approx. 1/2"

      $12 plus shipping

      Group # 8

      Off White plastic shank buttons approx. 3/4"

      9 buttons (3 groups available)

      $5 plus shipping

      Group # 9

      Gold metal shank button approx. 7/8

      6 buttons

      $6 plus shipping

      Group # 10

      White shank toggle approx. 1 inch I believe these are plastic

      11 buttons

      $7 plus shipping

      Group # 11

      Red round plastic approx. 5/8

      10 buttons (6 groups)

      $5 plus shipping

      Group # 12

      La Mode gold shank buttons approx. 5/8”

      6 buttons

      $8 plus shipping

      Group # 13

      Star shape buttons approx. 3/4"

      Yellow 15

      Green 14

      Blue 15

      Pink 20

      Purple 16

      White 19

      Total of 99 buttons

      $10 plus shipping

      If interested, please email me mombr4@...  with buttons in subject, group # you are interested in along with your zip code to calculate postage. Please state in email method of payment.

      Picture at

      http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23910182

      Since some have started in the past they couldn’t access a link posted, if having trouble accessing link please send me an email.

      Barbara Roske in N.Y.

      No smoking/pets

      payment: money order preferred, or check

      (will have to clear before package is mailed)

      price does not include shipping

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic