38365Cherry Tree Hill Yarn, also known as Potluck Yarns: Baby Suri Alpaca Lace.

  • ldccrosswhite
    Apr 3, 2014
      FOR SALE:

      1 skein Cherry Tree Hill Yarn, also known as Potluck Yarns:  Baby Suri Alpaca Lace.
      In a cake not a skein.  50% baby suri/50% baby alpaca, 100 grams, 880 yards. Hand wash, dry flat.
      Color: Scatter

      Scatter is a gentle pastel of blue, cream, gray, and pink.  3 pictures are in the photos file.

      Paid $26, asking $18 plus postage.  Paypal only.

      I have swatched probably a yard of the yarn, which I will include, so you can frog it and re-knit for your own swatch.

      I love the yarn but it's just not right for the project I bought it for.

      Non-smoking home.

      Lezlie Crosswhite
      Maryland