38359FS: Lendrum Spinning Wheel with extras

  • Cathie
    Apr 2, 2014

      For Sale:  the Lendrum double pedal spinning wheel.  This is the wheel that can be stored flat and travels easily, or you can leave it set up all the time.  It also has the 2-part plying wheel, which is an optional accessory.  The wheel alone costs $700-$770.  I will also include a book on Spinning, which covers basic and advanced information.  Plus, I have a drum carder.  If you’d like to process your own wool, the drum carder is so much easier than using the two hand carders!

      I purchased this at a seminar. I was able to use it only during a very small time frame because of the fibromyalgia in my hands. It really is ‘like new’.

      Lendrum is still making wheels.  They are available on the Lendrum site as well as Amazon.  Check out the price yourself!

      Get it all for $375 plus shipping.  That’s less than half the cost of the package!

      Cathie Sanders

      http://northtipton.com

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic