38346FS: some needles, some yarn

  • Beverly at home
    Mar 19, 2014

      Selling 2 pairs of Addi Turbo needles with gold cords, 1 pair size 4 and 1 pair size 5 (both are 40 inches long). Both are in original packages. $10 each includes shipping in the US.

      Also selling an unused skein of Blue Moon Fiber Art Geisha in Shadow. Had bought it to make a Ringwraith stole for a daughter who then changed her mind.
      See it here: <http://www.ravelry.com/people/expknitter/stash/geisha> Asking $45, and that also includes US shipping.

      Finally, I have a leftover full skein (144 yds) of Berroco Ultra Alpaca Light in Moonshadow. This yarn is sport weight, 50% alpaca and 50% wool, a dream to knit with.
      $10 includes US shipping.

      Questions-- just ask. I accept Paypal, checks, and money orders. US shipping only please.

      Beverly Barton in NJ