38284Blue Heron Bulky Chenille and Plymouth Earth Collection

  • laura.a.j@juno.com
    Jan 27, 2014
      Hello, I have 2 skeins of Blue Heron Bulky Chenille in the shade Cactus which is blue/green/purple shading. 12 dollars per skein, shipping not included or both for 24 dollars and I'll pay the US shipping. Also 1 skein in Blue Heron Bulky Chenille in Chesapeake, a brown/rust/deep purple shading for 12 dollars, US shipping not included.
      I have a skein of Plymouth's Earth Collection in Ecco Silk Boucle, 100%silk/96yds and 20sts over 4 inches, and 1 skein in Ecco Silk, 100%silk, 147 yards sport weight. Thesed are both in what I believe is the undyed natural white shade. 10 dollars for both skeins, US shipping not included. Seems like I bought these to use together in a scarf, held together maybe. These have been discontinued.
      Thanks, Laura Jones, KS
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/52e688a2f0ccf8a25641st01vuc