38281Threads Magazine, June/July 1988

  • jusiostudio
    Jan 23 3:02 PM
      Does anyone have a copy of THREADS Magazine June/July 1988 No. 17 , which has as some of it's topics, Custom Wedding Gowns, and Knitting Machines? A friend has the issue, with pages from 57 to page 66 missing. Those pages include the directions for figuring the sleeves and neckline of a knit sweater. She has a number of 'how to' knitting books, but out of all of them, these directions seemed to make the most sense . I'd be so grateful if you would copy and e-mail them to me. Or sell me your copy. Many thanks.