38277FS: wool yarns

  • Megan Williams
    Jan 18, 2014
      Smoke-free/pet-free/fragrance-free home

      Paypal preferred

      Can usually ship same day as payment received

      Pix are available to send or on Ravelry (megyams) - will try
      and upload here if I can

      -Jaeger Extra Fine Merino DK - 7 skeins/952 yds. Beautiful
      brown tweed color. So soft. $42 shipped (US)

      -Cascade Yarns 128 Superwash in pretty Summer Sky Heather. 1
      skein/128 yds. Bulky weight. $12 shipped (US)

      -Quince & Co 100% American wool Puffin (bulky) in Sorbet, a rich color (dark pink/purple). 5 skeins new/unused wound into balls/cakes (560 yds). $50 shipped (US)

      -Sauked In Farm (etsy shop) handspun super-bulky 100% alpaca in a colorway called "Dusty Rose". 54 yards. I used one skein of this for doll hair for my daughter's Waldorf doll and it looks wonderful. $25 shipped (US)

      Thanks for reading

      Megan Williams in PA