38274For Sale - Huge lot binding, braid, lace, rickrack

  • Deborah Shanahan
    Jan 13, 2014
      Non-smoking home
      Shipping to USA only from central NY is extra -- please include your ZIP
      Accepting PayPal if you have a cash balance in your account

      ***** PLEASE include this AD and SUBJECT with your request

      1. Bag with about 50 items of bias tape in various colors and widths -- mostly standard width folded, but some double-folded or wider. Some of the cards are new and some have extra binding wound on them, but most are partials with plenty of binding left. $35

      2. Box with 27 cards of double-folded quilt binding and bias hem facing various colors. There are 10 in original bands. Mostly 2 inches wide. $15

      3. Package with about 80 items of fine seam binding, ½ inch wide many colors. About 44 of these are in their original wrappings. $35.

      4. Medium Priority box with about 2 ¼ pounds of various braids, elastics and tapes, including: a bag of elastic and waist stay tape and blouse anchor; a bag with grosgrain and other firm bindings; a bag of embroidered and braid trim; a bag of rickrack; a bag of lace trim; and a bag of new little flowers and pearl trims. $20

      5. Huge spool of ⅜ inch green rickrack. There were allegedly 100 yards on the spool originally, so I would guess there are about 75 yards left. $15

      ***** This all adds up to $120 plus shipping. But my family would dearly love me to clear out my sewing and knitting stuff, so take it all for $90 INCLUDING shipping. OR I will accept a reasonable offer, but the payment must be made the same day. ******

      Debby Shanahan
      debbys@...