38265FS: More knitting tools and needles

  • Beverly at home
    Jan 7, 2014

      A nearly complete set of Rhodo Cristal Nacre (RCN) needles from France. These were my go-to needles when I was a beginner. Now that I’ve acquired a sizeable needles stash, and inherited my late mother’s needles, I need to destash some straight needles. The RCN needles are 14 inches long, brightly colored (pretty much color coded, in fact). Sizes for sale (US sizes): 3, 4, 5, 6 (2 pairs), 7, 8, 9 (2 pairs), and 10. Asking $30 for all 10 pairs plus $6.50 for USPS priority mail (mailing in a priority box to prevent damage).

      Free with the RCN set a white all-plastic circular needle, no markings, found among my late mother's needles. Think it is a size 6, haven't measured the full length but looks like about 29 inches long. Or make me an offer.

      size 7, 29 inch Susan Bates circular needle, $4.50 (US shipping included)

      Rubber tips for DPNs, 5 pairs, $3.50 (US shipping included). There's a set of 2 pairs of tips new in a sealed pack, it looks like, marled Susan Bates.

      E-mail me to make an offer. I really want to clear out these tools that I’m not using. US shipping only and I accept all forms of payment: Paypal, checks, and money orders.

      Beverly Barton in zip code 07052