38185Dye products for sale

  • Susan
    Oct 20, 2013
      Dyes and associated products for sale

      I am moving and have to get rid of tons of things including the dyes I have bought over time and never used. Some of these are brand new and some I bought on line and therefore can't make any representations about age or amounts. The amounts given are the sizes shown on the bottles and not necessarily what is remaining. These are all offered as one lot for $50.00. Please don't ask me to sell one or another. My life is just too complicated right now. Shipping from 70433 is in addition to the product price. Here is what I have:

      Jacquard Soda Ash Dye Fixer 1 pound unopened packet
      Pro Chemical Flakes 8 oz. Appears unopened
      Pro Print Paint Mix 8 oz. Appears unopened
      5 plastic squeeze bottles for distributing dyes
      Pro Albegal Set 1 oz.

      Jacquard Acid Dyes ½ oz bottles
      609 Scarlet X2
      616 Russet
      635 Brown
      633 Silver Grey
      631 Teal
      601 Yellow Sun
      639 Jet Black
      622 Sapphire Blue

      G&K Craft Industries
      Turkey Red 320 MX Reactive Dye 3 Oz

      Procion MX Dye 2/3 Oz
      180 Peach
      170 Ecru
      184 Bubble Gum
      199 Ice Blue
      126 Brown Rose

      Procion MX Reactive Dye 2 Oz
      5220 Old Rose
      704 Spring Green
      215 Cantaloupe
      2139 Peach

      Procion Wash Fast Acid Dye 2 Oz
      255 Brick
      508 Mahogony
      351 Bright Red
      507 Reddish Brown
      502 Chocolate Brown
      560 Chestnut
      311 Salmon

      Cushings Perfection Dyes Acid Dye 1/3 oz packages
      Apricot
      Crimson X 2
      Brown Rust
      Golden Brown
      Salmon X 2

      Smoke Free, pet free home. These have been kept in a drawer away from the light. I will only ship within the US as customs are just too much work. I will take checks and Paypal. Contact me if you have questions.

      Sue Williams, Covington Lousiana.