38152OFFER: Paton's Fuzzy Wuzzy yarn Livonia Michigan USA

  • SuDoKn
    Oct 1, 2013
      My name is Sue Knighton
      I have 5 Skeins (each the size of a donut) of Paton's Fuzzy Wuzzy
      Yarn. It is a nice soft white, 1/2 oz (14.18 gram) each. 4 of the skeins still have the little cardboard Paton's label (see picture in Photos (sueismyname).
      I do not have the color shown there, picture is just for display of the label). All 5 skeins are still factory wound.
      Label does not list contents of the yarn but from doing an
      internet search it seems to be a blend of Angora and Wool.
      I am reducing the price to $17.50 for all 5 plus shipping. I will ship thru USPO. Please provide your zip code in your acceptance message.
      Paypal payment preferred or US Post Office money order only.