37598Re: [knitswap] More downsizing - Shetland Yarns, Corriedale Wool Top, Spindle, Sock Yarn, Interchangeable Hiya Hiya, Denise, Knitter's Pride Interchangeable and Sock Set

  • Darbost
    Feb 1, 2013
      Is the Vittoria Shawlette still available? My zip code is 07730 -
      Hazlet, NJ if you wish to figure shipping costs.

      Regards,

      Darlene