37197For Sale - DL1000 Linker with 3 new needles

  • figtreealley
    Jul 31, 2012
      For Sale - DL1000 Linker with 3 new needles
      I have for sale my DL - 1000 Linker. Linker comes with 3 new needles in
      package, needle threader, spare needle case, foot pedal, needle guard,
      manual and
      original box. Also includes a copy of DL1000 Service Manual. Will take
      and email
      pictures detailing machine condition to serious buyers. This is a
      gently used machine in good condition. A search on Ebay shows one sold
      recently for $599! I am asking $250 plus shipping costs from 95609.
      Local pick-up available. Please email if you have questions. Thanks!
      Julia ArnoldSacramento, CA