3410I need some magazines & have some to trade

  • Sheri Figueroa
    Jun 1, 2001
      Any one have any of the following knitting & Spinning
      magazines they'd like to sell or swap?
      (Please email me off list):

      Especially looking for Spring or Summer editions 2000 and 2001.

      Interweave Knits-- Winter 1996 or any from 2000 & 2001
      Knitters--2000 &2001 or pre-1994
      Vogue Knitting-- 2001 or pre- 1997
      FC Easy Knitting--2001 or pre-1997
      Spin Off--Summer 2000 on ... or pre-1993
      Piece Work--any pre-1997 or 2000 & 2001
      Spindle, Shuttle&Dyepot-- any but Summer 2000

      Any others in a Summer/Spring editions will be considered, too.
      I'm especially interested in Spanish Language Publications.

      Trade for some great handspun yarn in an equal value (see my
      yarn pages). I have tons of great sock yarn wool right now,
      too.
      I can make up a sampler pack of various handspuns, too.
      I will be glad to custom spin up yarns in
      fingering/sport/worsted weights, too.

      --or--
      To Trade for Another magazine from the list below:
      ********
      I also have a Knitter's Winter 1999 #57 in almost new
      condition. I bought a duplicate thinking I didn't have this
      one......and I did :)
      ********
      I also have about 2+ years worth of The Shepherd
      Magazines--thru Jan 2000.
      ********
      I also have almost 4 years of The Black Sheep
      Newsletter--thru Winter 1999.
      ********
      3 issues of Sheep! magazine--Jan,June& Oct of 1998
      ********
      And another great magazine called Range Magazine--produced
      in Nev. about the "herding life", I have almost 4 years Spring-Winter.
      ********
      I have about 4 years of Mother Earth news, too.
      ********

      It's regular US mail to hear or I'd be glad to use Priority Mail
      --

      Sheri Figueroa -- spinning & writing from the sunny south
      coast of beautiful Puerto Rico