33777Stuff for Sale

  • hemesath@charter.net
    Nov 2, 2009
      Hi!

      I have some yarn for sale. All from smoke free, pet free home.
      Insurance and delivery confirmation are extra. I take PayPal, money order or
      personal check (may hold goods until check clears). In cases of multiple
      requests, the first person to confirm payment arrangements receives the item(s).

      Thanks for looking!

      Karla Hemesath
      Farmington, MN

      1. 9 balls of Louisa Harding Flotsam. Color 01, blues (blues and white).
      Novelty yarn. Knits 17 sts/4 inches on US 8-9. 79 yds/ball. $28.50 for all
      and I’ll pay parcel postage (US only, other destinations negotiable).

      http://www.discountyarnsale.com/pd_louisa_harding_flotsam.cfm

      2. 1 cone (2300 yds) of lace weight merino wool (I bought 3 cones and had them wound off togehter onto one cone...3 strands together--dk weight). From Colourmarket. Beautiful soft pink. Wonderful stuff. See link below for description, photo. $32.50 and I’ll pay parcel postage (US only, other destinations negotiable).

      http://www.colourmart.com/eng/content/advancedsearch/yarns?SearchText=salmon=============
    • Show all 52 messages in this topic