28327Stash Reduction

  • bjb_wildgeese
    Jan 31, 2007
      I have way too much of this lopi style yarn. I paid $4.80 per skein,
      I'm selling it for $3.00 per 4 oz. 150 yd skein, plus actual shipping.
      (Cdn $$$) I accept paypal. I will ship to addresses in North America.
      Outside North America, please inquire.
      This is a nice pure wool,softer than regular lopi, Canadian lopi yarn,
      that I purchased from Custom Woolen Mills.

      Royal blue - 12 skeins
      Beige - 17 skeins
      Natural white - 5 skeins
      Yellow - 1 skein
      Turquoise - 2 skeins

      I am also willing to consider offers for the full lot of all the yarn.
      Barbara Brown
      Gibbons, Alberta, Canada
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic