26626Austral by Katia

  • Rachel Wilson
    Jul 1, 2006
      I have the following Austral yarn to destash. Each ball is 50 g, 153 yards. Great Sock Yarn. Not from a smoke or pet free home, but yarn room is not used by the general household. I accept paypal - cash funded only, or will hold for check or money order. Price does not include shipping, and I would prefer to sell as one lot. All are new skeins, with bands still attached. Retail price paid was $5.00. My price:
      $4.00 per ball, or $25.00 for all

      Black, Color # 2
      Olive Green, Color #23
      Goldish Tan, Color # 9