  • Linda
    Feb 1, 2006
      Hi All,
      See pix of these & other modestly priced goodies for sale (& 9 *free*
      patterns) at: http://www.lrvictor.bravepages.com
      Thanks for lookin',
      Linda Victor in PA

      >Mary Maxim #415, TOTEM POLE, 1954 ($3.50)
      Cardigan for men sizes 38, 40 42, & 44 to make with 4-ply wool
      features golfer on back, "Fore" on front, and a another golf related
      motif on front & sleeves.

      >Mary Maxim #466, COWBOY, 1959 ($3.50)
      Cardigan for sizes 8, 10 & 12 to make with 4-ply wool features
      cowboys on front & cowboy on horse on back.

      >Mary Maxim #498, GOLF, 1960 ($3.50)
      Cardigan for women & youth sizes 32, 34 & 36 to make with 4-ply wool
      l features golfer on back, "Fore" on front, and a another golf
      related motif on front & sleeves.

      >Robin #15269, ROSIE & JIM, 1991 ($2.50)
      Bi-fold with child's sweater to knit with either a boy & girl rag-
      doll face from a a British TV show. Chest sizes 20,22,24 & 26".

      >Reynolds, LOPI, no date - 1980s ($10.00)
      38+ pages with 20 sweater designs including 4 hats & a pair of

      >Kajsa Lindqvist & Natalie Hebert, SCANDINAVIAN SWEATERS, Plays Inc.,
      1946 ($7.50)
      30 pages. 10 charted Scandinavian sweaters to knit. Designs include:
      reindeer; moose; dancing girls & boys; polar bear; heart; squirrels.

      >Bernat Handicrafter #39, SPORT SWEATERS, un-dated, ($7.50)
      24 pages. 10 great sweaters to knit. Several have matching
      accessories like hats, mittens or sox.

      >American School of Needlework #16, PICTURE SWEATERS, Vol 1, 1981
      13 page has directions to knit a jacket sweater for men & women
      (chest: 31, 35, 39, 41, 45, & 49") with charts for 8 great knit-in
      (or duplicate stitch designs): horse head; deer heads; pheasant in
      flight; American Indian Thunderbird; sailboat; desert scene; mountain
      scene; and jumping fish.

      >Gretchen Baum, Vol 22, JOLLY TIME SWEATERS FOR CHILDREN, 1950 ($6.00)
      29 page booklet has light vertical crease and ink writing in the
      margin of one page. B&W photos & charts of the 12 cardigans & slip-
      ons for children ages 1-5. Fun motifs are: Circus Clown with
      Balloons; Airplanes; Dancing Horses (look like unicorns to me); Girls
      Watering Flowers; ABC Blocks; Baby Chicks; Lamb; Kittens; Bunnies;
      Flowerettes; Diamond Checks; and, a small geometric band.

      29 pages. This is an early 1980's reprint of a 1950's booklet. B&W
      photos of 11 nursery rhyme-based sweaters for kiddies, 6m.-6 years.
      Motifs include: 3 Blind Mice; Simple Simon; Hey Diddle-Diddle; Jack
      be Nimble; Bobby Shaftoe; and, Butterfly.

      >Nomis #501, LOONEY TUNES SWEATERS, 1987 ($4.50)
      15 pages with 8 designs of cartoon characters: Bugs Bunny; 2 Daffy
      Duck; Wile E. Coyote; Road Runner; Porky Pig; Sylvester and Tweety

      Prices do not include shipping
      Currently accepting:
      -PayPal (Cash or eCheck Only. Do *NOT* accept credit card or debit
      -personal check (but wait til they clear b4 mailing);
      -money order/cashier check (ship ASAP).