18403Boye Knitting Needles

  • skmcclintock
    Jun 30, 2004
      I bought a vintage Boye interchangleable knitting needle set at a
      garage sale last week. It cam in a green plastic round container
      with needles sizes 5-15 plus cables. What I noticed as I started to
      play with it that the needles do not fit onto the cables they are to
      large. I even tried a new able that I have and still to large. But
      I noticed on one set of cables their is a pair of adaptors that will
      make the needles fit onto the cables. Does anyone else have these
      needles or any clye where I might be able to get some adapters?
      Thank you in advance for your help.