1684Two Skeins Froehlich Wolle Special Blauband - Blue

  • Jeff and Stasia Wussow
    Dec 1, 2000
      Hello, I have available two skeins of Froehlich Wolle Special Blauband in a
      navy blue, with multi-colored little strands throughout (pink, green,
      yellow, blue.) It is not a bright, bright mix, but rather subtle. The extra
      colors are single strands mixed in, not slubs. Very pretty, but too fine for
      me to knit up.

      The color is 7390 and the lot is 194. This yarn is 80% virgin wool and 20%
      Swiss nylon (made in Switzerland). The balls are 50g / 210 meter / 1.7 oz. /
      225 yards.

      NOTE: I do not have the reinforcement which is supposed to be included. I
      have sort of dismantled one skein in an attempt to see if it could be made
      to pull from the center. The othe skein is intact. The yarn is in excellent
      condition except for the one skein being sort of pulled out. That skein's
      band also came unglued.

      I would like to trade these two balls for some thicker sock yarn, preferably
      enough to make a pair of socks. I mean thicker as in Plymouth Encore
      DK/Wool-Ease weight. Please let me know if you're interested. TIA, Stasia