14866SELLING Books, Fiber and Spinning wheel

  • Esther Sharrigan
    Nov 4, 2003
      Hopefully the lists will accept my items for sale and I'm not breaking
      any rules. I don't remember which list is Thursday's only.

      1 . NEW -- Country Knits by Debbie Bliss & Fiona McTague = over 30
      glorious designs. Lists for $19.95 my price $15.00 Fair Isle, Arian and
      Tapestry style patterns, well illustrated and photographed in color.
      This is a new book

      2. Needlework Stitches by Barbara Snook $7.00, Paperback book, 370
      separate well illustrated needlework stitches with clear, concise
      directions and simple, easy to follow diagrams = (out of print)

      3. Vogue Knitting International - Winter 00/01 = $3.00 Many patterns
      using fur and textured yarns, plus designs for men.

      4. Knit 'n Style - December 1998, Issue 98 = $2.50 Easy to knit
      patterns including patterns using eyelash yarn and Classic ski sweater
      of the US Olympic Dale of Norway

      5. Knit 'n Style - December 2001, Issue 115 = $2.50 Great Winter and
      Holiday Knits, Norwegian Knitting, New Zealand Handpaint Yarn Tour, many
      simple easy to follow directions

      6. Finnish/Swedish/Norwegian style Spinning Wheel in Excellent
      Condition, wheel looks similar to EBay item # 2348512130 (Carson Cooper
      Walnut Wheel) that just ended with $590.00 (reserve not met). Perfect
      working order, well oiled, smooth even spinner with spliced drive band.
      The wheel measures 41" tall x 38" long x 21" wide and wheel itself 21"
      in diameter. . Age of wheel approximately 1918, with treadle all one
      piece and pins directly into the legs. $ 375 .00 plus shipping from ME
      04578 or pick up. (Photo available)

      FIBER:

      1 . Two pounds Brown Sheep Co. Merino Superwash, Royal Blue $ 35 .00

      2 . One pound Red Barn Farm Rainbows "Rich Burgundy" Hand Dyed Merino
      (4, 4oz pac's) $ 25 .00

      3 . One pound Bluestone Merino Top w/Superwash wool $ 15 .00 Shades of
      blue make up the base, with some tan and little white through it. Very
      soft? A very pretty yarn? Will not shrink and a treat to spin?

      4 . One pound Baltic Merino Top w/Superwash wool $ 15 .00 Bright blue
      with many colors running through it. Very pretty yarn, Soft and easy to
      spin.

      From a Smoke free, clean home . Shipping extra from 04578