14074For Sale - Phildar Exotic

  • cropeanut
    Aug 31, 2003
      I apologize if this is a duplicate, but I haven't seen my original
      message come through:

      I have the following for sale, discontinued stock from the store where
      I work. Take the whole lot and you can have the scarf we did up for
      display:

      Phildar Exotic
      This is a tape made from 75% acrylic/25% nylon. 50 grams (1.75 oz);
      90 meters/98 yards; 11 stitches & 15 rows = 4" on 11-12 mm (US 16-17)

      4 x colour Ceylan @ $7.50 U.S. per ball ($9.95 Cdn.) + shipping
      3 x colour Safran @ $7.50 U.S. per ball ($9.95 Cdn.) + shipping
      Buy the whole lot of 7 balls and receive the display scarf!

      Regular retail price is $12.99 CDN per ball.

      Canadian residents must pay GST + PST for Ontario residents

      You can see the colours here:

      http://www.breiweb.nl/phg/exotic.htm

      I accept PayPal or money orders only.

      Thanks!