Re: [knitpatternexchange] Baby blanket

  • Jean Jenner
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2001
      Shadynine I bought the booklet "quick knit KEEPSAKES' from Walmart. and
      made the blue afghan on page 4.. Pretty pattern and am giving it to our
      Great Grandson for Christmas. It is adult size but you don't have to make it
      that big.
      The cost of the booklet is $4.50. there are 6 patterns in it. Each one very
      pretty.
      Try:
      www.knitlist@...
      www.myfreeknitpatterns.com
      e-freeknitpatterns,com
      aboutgreeknitpatterns.com
      freeknitpatternscentral.com
      www.knittingdigest.com then type in afghan or baby afghan pattern
      beautiful one in Vol 19, no.5, page 22
      www.Woolworks.com
      ripple quick baby afghan at www.knitting-crochet.com/babafgk.html
      Also has one in baby afghans
      Try:
      (www.hgtv.com/CDS/cds-252/htm;
      Lace baby blanket)
      Good luck on finding something you like.
      Jean

    • alliwillnat@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 26, 2001
        Ohhhhhhhhhhh...Let me know waht pattern you decide on..
        Penny
      • dancingtoes
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2002
          You don't know it but you helped me out.  I was looking for a pattern for my great grandson and now great granddaughter and she will arrive in April...  I have to knit fast.  Walmart here I come.    do you have a sweet outfit or just a sweet cardigan to make (knit) for a little one.....  Jo in San Jose, California    Please help me out.    Haven't had a little one in a million years and I am stumped..