Re: [knitpatternexchange] Great book for LOTS of motifs

  • webster
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2001
      this is further to the note about Tap Dancing Lizard.  They do have a web site where you can either buy or I believe they do have a few freebies.  their site usually is well worth the visit for whatever reason.
      Karen
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2001
        Hi all,
        I usually lurk on this list. I just posted a hat pattern. I hand knit it
        in worsted weight. But I always write program web pages that
        recalculate for different gauges. So, you can make it in any yarn
        weight yo like.

        http://www.knittingfiend.com/Sock/Hat2.html

        Lucia