Hello All

  • Sherry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2001
      I just joined, looks like a good group.
      Babysitting today for 4 small ones...no time to knit today lol!
      Talk later,
      Sherry
      Sharon's Pattern Pantry ( http://www.geocities.com/crafty_girl_2001/ )
    • harelane@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2001
        Hi Sherry,

        Welcome to Knitpattern exchange. This is a very helpful group. They
        are always great in answering any question that you might need help
        with.

        Hugs,
        Elaine (from the desert)