chenille yarn

  • jadams@olynet.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2000
      Does anyone have a knit pattern for a vest or sweater, using the
      thick Chenille yarn? Or do you know a website that may have a
      pattern. This works up with size 11 needles, do you think a pattern
      using chunky yarn would work? Thanks for the help. Janis
    • cat
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2000
        Do a test swatch. If you know how to change the pattern you can make it
        work. You may need less stitches per inch to get your gauge, but don't be
        afraid to try. It realy isn't hard.

      • bittybow@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 4, 2000
          Welcome to Lion Brand Yarn - the official Lion Brand Yarn Knitting and
          Crocheting Web Site

          This is a pattern for a vest made out of Lion Brand thick and quick.  I
          believe that you could substitue the chunky chenille for this pattern with
          great success.

          Hugs!
          Debbie
        • klom
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 6, 2000
            I am looking for a pattern for a hat done out of the chenille yarn. Anyone know of any sites? Thanks
            Kay
          • bittybow@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 7, 2000
              try www.lionbrand.com