Re: [knitpatternexchange] Knitted Turkey Pattern

  • Jean Snyder
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2007
      There's this. It's a hat pattern, but you could just stuff it and sew it shut on the bottom.

      http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/fiber_arts/54084/1

      Also found this. It's for a crochet turkey, but I was thinking you crocheted as well. Oh, it's also a vegetarian's blog, so it's as much about how shes' not having a turkey as it is about how to crochet this.

      That's all I could find. I found one pattern that is for sale, and seems to be ALL over the net, but there are so many free patterns out there to choose from.

      Jean

      On Oct 28, 2007 2:12 PM, Diane < gerbilgal@...> wrote:

      Anyone know of a turkey knitted toy pattern? I want to make one or two
      for Thanksgiving.

      Diane