Knitted Turkey Pattern

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2007
      Anyone know of a turkey knitted toy pattern? I want to make one or two
      for Thanksgiving.

      Diane
    • Jean Snyder
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2007
        There's this. It's a hat pattern, but you could just stuff it and sew it shut on the bottom.

        http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/fiber_arts/54084/1

        Also found this. It's for a crochet turkey, but I was thinking you crocheted as well. Oh, it's also a vegetarian's blog, so it's as much about how shes' not having a turkey as it is about how to crochet this.

        That's all I could find. I found one pattern that is for sale, and seems to be ALL over the net, but there are so many free patterns out there to choose from.

        Jean