Re: [knitpatternexchange] Orange County, CA - Knitting Workshops

  • janet horwitz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2007
      I'm really getting desperate. I'm looking for
      instructions for a baby blanket made of building
      blocks. It kind of comes out looking a 3 dimensional
      blocks in various colors. I downloaded it from a
      website called joann.com but didn't realize I was out
      of ink and lost the whole thing. I can't find it
      there again anyone have it

      http://sims.yahoo.com/