knitting link group?

  • Patty A.
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26 4:35 AM
      Did something happen to the knitting_crochet_links group? The one that
      Jeanne (I think that was her name) had listed free patterns that were all in
      catagories? I have used that so many times since she started that, and now
      I can't find it anywhere. It is also not listed on my Yahoo groups....Can
      someone advise me? I am lost without it! Thanks..Patty in Bemidji, MN
    • dnlimoges
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2006
        Her site just disappeared one day. No one seems to know what
        happened to the site or the leader. Serveral people have mentioned
        trying to contact her via her email and that was to no avail.
        Diane in NE

        --- In knitpatternexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Patty A." <pattya@...>
        wrote:

        > Did something happen to the knitting_crochet_links group? The one
        that
        > Jeanne (I think that was her name) had listed free patterns that
        were all in
        > catagories? I have used that so many times since she started
        that, and now
        > I can't find it anywhere. It is also not listed on my Yahoo
        groups....Can
        > someone advise me? I am lost without it! Thanks..Patty in
        Bemidji, MN

      • Jeanne Whipple
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2007
          I'm still here but I guess the group is gone. Is there something I can help you with.              Jeanne

          wrote:

          > Did something happen to the knitting_crochet_ links group? The one
          that
          > Jeanne (I think that was her name) had listed free patterns that
          were all in
          > catagories? I have used that so many times since she started
          that, and now
          > I can't find it anywhere. It is also not listed on my Yahoo
          groups....Can
          > someone advise me? I am lost without it! Thanks..Patty in
          Bemidji, MN

        • Isobel Roberts
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 26, 2007

            Glad to know you are ok Jeanne.   I loved your group

            Regards

            Isobel