unusual ideas needed!

  • Anne Saywell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2006
      I am looking for something unusual to knit (or cross stitch) for an expected grandchild.   Up to now for the previous 4  children (two families I hasten to say!!) I have knitted the scarecrow family, Robin Hood and Maid Marian (both Jean Greenhowe patterns), a Noah's Ark and cross stitched a background for a nursery clock.    A fifth 'different' gift is proving more difficult to think of - any bright ideas gratefully received!  The other granny knits lots of clothes so I don't need to do that and I don't want to repeat things I have already done.

      Cheers - Anne
      Wiltshire, UK

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!